Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Big on warmth, solid on waterproofing, the 686 Mannual Epsilon Insulated Snowboard Jacket equips you for a long, tiring day on the slopes. This loose-cut, articulated jacket gives you purpose-built storage for your keys, music player and more. The 686 Epsilon Jacket keeps your body, arms, and head warm with polyfill insulation. Adjustable cuffs, hood, and powder skirt ensure no snow or drafts slip inside. A multi-style pattern keeps things lively.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-8™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh/polyester sherpa lining
- Insulation: 80g body/40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686’s most popular, designed to promote movement
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim keeps your eyes clear
- AIR-FLO underarm vents provide cooling
- 2-way adjustable cuff tabs keep out snow at the sleeves
- Size adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Grommet lift ticket attach gives you a place to hang your day ticket
- Oversized left chest cargo pocket with military flap construction provides storage
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Internal audio pocket stows your music player
- Internal mesh storage pocket stows what goes
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- YKK 2-way center front vision zipper closes it up
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off