686 Continuum Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The 686 Continuum Snowboard Pant gives you the feeling of a shell with a little extra warmth. This pant is lightly insulated, so it gives you protection when you kneel in the snow or sit on a frozen chairlift. It isn't so much, though, that it overheats you when you're hiking the park. You also get leg vents, giving you more control over your temperature. The 686 Continuum Pant is waterproof, so you can stay out in all sorts of conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-10 fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta, tricot, and mesh lining
- Insulation: 20g synthetic insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inner thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist lets you get the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 hand pockets, and 2 back pockets hold items
- 2 big cargo pockets on the thighs to hold lots of gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.