686 Luster Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The 686 Luster Insulated Snowboard Jacket protects from biting cold, gusting wind, and cascading snow. A mix of 100g and 60g insulation keeps your upper body toasty. At the same time, the INFIDRY-10â„˘ outer shell keeps weather outside. The â€ślusterâ€ť comes in the form of rich colors and detailing.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-10â„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta, poly brushed tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve and hood insulation
- INFIDRY-10â„˘ provides versatile water protection
- Critically taped seams keep water out of critical seams
- Insulation on the body, sleeves, and hood target warmth where you need it
- Faux hand pocket flap detail adds style
- Dual-access internal audio pocket keeps your music accessible
- Internal mesh storage pocket for extra stashing
- Easy on-off hood with side-stretch panels slides on or off without a hitch
- Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment makes for easy cinching
- Laminated weather guard hood brim adds an extra layer of protection
- Mesh front collar vent panels prevent stuffiness around your face
- Vents with mesh gussets provide instant cooling
- Elbow articulation allows smooth arm movement
- Adjustable cuff tabs for snug fit
- Sleeve cuff knuckle extensions add another element of protection
- Internal lycra hand gaiters comfortably seal snow and wind out of the sleeves
- Adjustable powderskirt with stowable flaps locks out cold and moisture
- Pant-to-jacket connection tabs let you connect the jacket to compatible pants
- Lift ticket attachment holds your ticket out of the way
- Hidden hem drawcord adjustment provides easy-access fitting
- Hand-warmer front pockets give cold fingers a place to hide
- Front pocket key clip and glove loop attachments keep your gear secure
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket gives you quick access to your cards
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi i'm thinking to buy this jacket but have some questions on it's size. I'm 5'7 130 pounds and usually wear size 8 in women. Will the medium fit me?"
1 Answers |
Question by rose on 3/10/2013 - 10:42 pm
"Your best option for sizing is to reference the sizing chart given by 686."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 3:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.