686 teams up with KR3W and brings skate style to the terrain park. The 686 Times KR3W K-Slim Snowboarding Pant comes with the same KR3W slim-loose fit as the skate company’s jeans; that way no one mistakes you for a skier who’s “Giving skiboarding a try” when you’re taking a mountainside break. The K-Slim pants still come dialed with 686 tech to keep your dry and warm on the hill.
- KR3W Slim-loose fit
- 686 INFIDRY-15 waterproof/breathable fabric15k/10k
- Water-resistant zipper on left thigh pocket to keep your wallet dry
- Right front hip coin pocket
- Zippered back patch pockets
- Fully taped seams to keep water out