686 Infinity Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Check out the 686 Mannual Infinity Snowboard Pant, a classic solid cargo in steezy herringbone styles. 686 provides you with optimum performance from the waterproof, breathable fabric to the big pockets and AIR FLO leg vents. You can be sure all your necessities are secure thanks to the Infinity Pantâ€™s multitude of pockets, including a hidden credit/ID stash pocket, MUST-STACHE lower leg stash pocket, side pocket and back pocket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% poly herringbone INFIDRY-10â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot/ Mesh
- Insulation: 20g leg insulation
- SNO-SEAL fully taped seams keep moisture out
- PJ-CONNECT powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Side adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit
- Handwarmer front hip pockets
- Key clip and glove loop attachment
- Big cargo pocket stores gear
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- AIR FLO thigh vents to release excess moisture
- Peached inner waistband feels soft next to skin
- Waist grommet conveniently displays lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 5ft 7 and weigh 140. I wear 32' pants. What size should I get? "
1 Answers |
Question by Erich on 12/23/2011 - 10:34 pm
"The small size should fit you nicely. However if you would like more room you could also go for the medium size which has an inseam that is 1/2 inch longer and the pants can be cinched on the waist to adjust the fit."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2011 - 8:44 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.