686 Imperial Jacket (Women's)
With the fluffy comfort of down and a faux-fur trimmed hood, the Imperial is one warm and comfortable jacket. And no need to worry about wet conditions; it's waterproof and breathable too.
- Waterproof, breathable fabric.
- Down insulation quilted to waterproof shell.
- Zip-off hood with detachable faux-fur trim.
- 3-in-1 single-pull hood drawcord adjustment.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Pockets for radio, iPod®, credit card, and more.
- Pit-zip vents with mesh gussets to help manage body temperatures.
- Adjustable powder skirt.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long is the jacket? Reaches how far down? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Natty on 11/26/2010 - 1:20 pm
"This is a great jacket with a lot of versatility. The cut and fit are forgiving which is nice. It is around 25 inches long and meant to fall right around the hip line or a bit below for some coverage in the back. "
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 10:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.