Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
For the burgeoning snowboarding star that runs cold, the 686 Mannual Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket is 686’s warmest boy’s jacket. The heat is cranked up thanks to a combination of 260-, 120- and 80-gram insulations. A 5K waterproof-breathable fabric keeps that insulation from becoming waterlogged. Outside of the basics, there’s an adjustable powder skirt, internal storage pocket, single-pull hood, and big “686” icon logo.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFINIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 260g body/120g sleeve/80g hood insulation
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Size adjustable cuff closure with gusset seals around the wrist
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Right chest pocket for easy reach storage
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Exposed vision zipper hand pockets for chilly fingers