Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Bold colors and a large screen-printed logo make the 686 Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket’s stand out. 686 dials up the heat to high with heavy 260g body insulation and 120g insulation in the sleeves. Zippered hand pockets provide a shelter for cold, bare hands. And the smart Youth Evolution sleeve-length extension system ensures that the jacket will last more than a single season.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof/5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon INFIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta and poly brushed and peached tricot lining
- Insulation: 260g body/120g sleeves/80g hood insulation
- INFIDRY-5™shell fabric is waterproof/breathable
- Targeted insulation is near the peak of 686’s warmth scale
- Critically taped seams prevent leaking
- Youth Evolution sleeve length extension system offers growing room
- Right chest pocket is easy-access storage space
- Exposed zipper hand pockets provide a warm place for cold hands
- TRI-PULL single-pull hood drawcord adjustment makes for easy cinching
- Weather guard hood brim with raingutter prevents drips
- Adjustable cuff closure with gusset creates a snugger fit
- Adjustable powderskirt provides a body seal
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection system creates further seal
- Lift ticket attachment holds lift ticket out of the way
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord adjustment provides easy-access fitting
- Internal storage pocket for extra stashing
- Center-front zipper with chin guard prevents abrasion