Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
One of 686’s warmest women’s jackets, the 686 Women’s Echo Polyquilt Snowboard Jacket dials warmth to full blast with 200-gram quilted polyfill insulation. The 8K waterproof shell with adjustable powder skirt, meanwhile, makes sure that not a single drop of moisture or cool breeze lowers that warmth. The jacket still moves with ease thanks to sleeve and elbow articulation. The bright, quilted patterns reminds you just how stylish snowboard gear can be.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill INFINIDRY-8™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/polyester tricot/polyester mesh /polyester sherpa
- Insulation: 200g body/120g sleeve/80g hood quilted polyfill insulation
- Fit: All-Access Fit is 686’s most popular, designed to promote movement
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Critically taped seams seal the most vital areas
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- STORM GUARD laminated hood brim keeps your eyes clear
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal you at the wrists
- Size adjustable powder skirt seals your torso
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Grommet lift ticket attachment gives you a place to hang your day ticket
- Internal audio pocket stows your music player
- Internal mesh storage pocket stows what goes
- YKK 2-way center front vision zipper zips you up
- Right front pocket has credit card/ID stash pocket and key clip
- Left front pocket has bungee loop attachment
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets come in handy when the gloves come off