Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Your group will never have any trouble finding you thanks to the vibrant plaid pattern of the 686 Echo Polyquilt Insulated Snowboard Jacket. The quilted polyfill insulation keeps you warm, even when Old Man Winter is at his meanest. The INFIDRY-5™ outer shell provides ample water protection for the average day on the slopes. An array of extras lock snow out, let cool in when you want it, and keep all your belongings in dedicated spaces.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester INFIDRY-5™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta and poly peached tricot lining
- Insulation: 200g body/ 100g sleeve and hood polyfill insulation
- INFIDRY-5™ provides water protection
- Critically taped seams keep water out of critical seams
- Quilted polyfill insulation pumps the radiator up to high
- Center front and hand pocket zippers lock your gear up
- Internal mesh storage pocket for extra stashing
- Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment makes for easy cinching
- Laminated weather guard hood brim adds an extra layer of protection
- Elbow articulation delivers smooth movement
- Adjustable cuff tabs for snug fit
- Adjustable powderskirt with stowable flaps locks out cold and moisture
- Pant-to-jacket connection tabs let you connect the jacket to compatible pants
- Lift ticket attachment holds your lift ticket out of the way
- Internal front zipper flap with chin guard prevents abrasion
- Internal audio pocket keeps your music in tow
- Hand-warmer front pockets give cold fingers a place to hide
- Front pocket key clip and glove loop attachments keep your gear secure
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket gives you quick access to your cards