686 Destroy Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
Wild young riders can eat up the mountain without holding back in the 686 Destroy Snowboard Jacket. Boys love hard, edgy prints like these and won't complain when it's time to suit up. The Destroy jacket keeps them well protected from the elements with waterproof fabric and warm insulation. Pack snacks in the cargo chest pocket and send him out looking for trouble.
- 5K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable INFIDRY-5â„¢ fabric
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
- 120g body / 80g sleeve insulation for balanced warmth
- Cargo chest pocket for storage
- Breathable nylon taffeta and tricot lining
- Sleeves extend to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of la
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a cold weather jacket ?"
1 Answers |
Question by joev on 12/10/2010 - 5:08 pm
"Definitely. This is waterproof and has 2 different insulation weights to keeps kids warm in cold weather. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 10:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.