686 Data Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
The 686 Data Shell Snowboard Pant offers the waterproof protection you need without a huge list of expensive features that you donâ€™t. This non-insulated shell pant gives you the versatility to layer up for the weather at hand. Gusseted crotch, articulated legs, and cuff adjustments work together so you can move freely without the pants binding. A full outfit of pockets, loops, and clips keeps all your vital and secondary gear in its place.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon INFIDRY-8â„¢ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta, poly brushed tricot, and poly mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- INFIDRY-8â„¢ fabric protects from snow and moisture but stays breathable
- Critically taped seams prevent leaking at critical seams
- Cargo pocket and back pocket give you extra carrying capacity
- Crotch gusset panel allows comfortable, free movement
- Vents with mesh gussets release the heat
- Knee articulation keeps your legs moving smoothly
- Expandable lower leg openings with gusset create a smoother fit
- Curved back leg opening enhances fit
- Leg gaiter with boot hook and sock guard keeps snow out of the pants
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops let you connect to a compatible jacket
- Adjustable waistband keeps things comfy
- Belt- loop lift ticket attachment gives you a place to clip your ticket
- Key clip and glove loop attachments keep your goods connected to you
- Waistband swivel clip attachment is another attachment point
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket tucks your cards away in a safe, accessible spot
- Peached tricot inner waistband and fly area provide plush comfort
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets are your shelter from the storm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the 686 blue and yellow pants match the blue 686 coat in boys?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dori on 12/24/2012 - 2:45 pm
"No, they are different colors."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2012 - 8:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.