686 Bricks Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The 686 Mannual Bricks Insulated Snowboard Jacket for has the fresh and fierce style your young rider is looking for. The Bricks Insulated Jacket is waterproof and breathable, thank to Infidry-5, a specialized coating that allows moisture from the body to breathe through without allowing external moisture to get in. The durable and stylish solid poly peached oxford materials, combined with a mix of 120g of insulation throughout the body and 80g in the sleeves, makes this jacket a winter must-have for both boys who want to ride hard and parents who want to know theyâ€™re comfy and warm.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% poly oxford spandex INFIDRY-5â„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta/ Brushed tricot
- Insulation: 120g body/ 80g sleeve insulation
- Extendable cuffs give you and extra 1.5â€ť length
- Infidry-5 coating makes jacket waterproof and breathable
- Durable poly peached oxford materials
- Weather-guard rain gutter hood brim
- Pant to jacket connection points to create a weatherproof system
- Front zipper stormflap closure
- 3-in-1 single-pull hood drawcord for snug fit in a storm
- Internal center front zipper flap with chin guard
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you know the size equivalents for the L and XL. My son is a 14-16, about 5 foot 5 or 5' 6" and 105#. Would you recommend a size for the jacket and the ^*^ ridge insulated snowboard pants. Thanks for your help."
1 Answers |
Question by suzanne on 11/5/2011 - 10:49 am
"It looks like he can be a Large on the pants. We highly recommend that you look at the sizing chart linked on this page because every manufacturer is different. The actual measurements for each size are provided and will help you with more accurate sizing."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.