The 686 Ava jacket provides the insulated warmth and waterproof protection you need, but adds fun elements like a detachable faux-fur trim on the hood and high-set pleats on the front.
- Waterproof, breathable fabric.
- Polyfill insulation for warmth.
- Detachable faux-fur trim on the hood.
- Hidden credit card/ID pocket.
- Adjustable powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in.
- 3-in-1 single-pull hood drawcord adjustment.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Internal iPod pocket.
- Pit-zip vents with mesh gussets to help manage body temperatures.
- Handwarmer pockets.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm will this jacket keep you at the upper levels of the mountains in cold winds?"
2 Answers |
Question by Karen on 1/9/2011 - 3:55 pm
"With very cold temperatures I would always suggest layering with thermals."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:43 am
"Wore it last weekend in the teens and I was nice and warm!"
Answer by NP on 2/2/2011 - 7:57 am