Quick SpecsMore Info
- Material: Synthetic
- Weight: Lightweight
Synthetic: Soft, easy to care for, and durable.
Lightweight: For moderate temps, most verastile.
If you want to ski hard but don't want to deal with muscle pain, try the 2XU XFORM Compression Baselayer Tights. The compression style encourages blood flow, delivering nutrients to tired muscle and reducing fatigue. The fabric in 2XU baselayers is technical, meaning it breathes and wicks moisture so you stay dry.
- Elastane/Lycra PWX Flex fabric
- Wicks sweat away from the body to keep you dry during activity
- 50+ UPF rated sun protection
- Anti-bacterial to prevent odor buildup
- Compression through the legs to improve blood flow and reduce muscle fatigue
- Drawstring waist lets you adjust the fit
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate skin
- Internal key pocket stows small essentials