2XU Thermal Compression Baselayer Tight (Women's)
Why waste even one day of your trip with painful, burning muscles? The 2XU Thermal Compression Baselayer Tights are designed to reduce soreness by promoting better blood flow. The compression fit is what provides the added support to your hamstrings, glutes, quads, and calves. This tight is the thermal version, which means the inside of the fabric is brushed to hold onto even more warmth. The fabric is still very breathable and great at managing moisture, so you stay dry and comfortable all day.
- PWX FLEX stretch fabric is easy to move in
- Brushed interior for extra warm feel
- Compression fit supports muscles
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Highly durable denier fabric gives support to hamstrings, quads, glutes, and calves
- Flatlock seams won't irritate skin
- Anti-microbial to reduce odor buildup
- Reduces fatigue and soreness
- UPF 50+ sun protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a woman's sizing chart? only the men's pulled up under the sizing icon."
1 Answers |
Question by Dragonfly72 on 12/30/2014 - 11:57 am
"Please visit the brand's Australian site to measure all the sizes requirements and see the detailed charts at: http://www.2xu.com.au/sizeguide "
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/30/2014 - 3:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.