2XU Elite Compression Baselayer Tight (Women's)
The Womenâ€™s 2XU Elite Compression Baselayer Tights were designed to give your leg muscles the support they need to perform. These compression baselayers won a fitness award from Womenâ€™s Health for good reason. The graduated compression increases blood flow from the bottom of your legs, improving circulation and warmth. This helps to reduce soreness, so you'll be equally strong even toward the end of your trip.
- PWX FLEX synthetic fabric
- Lightweight fabric for warmth in varying temps
- Graduated compression encourages maximum blood flow through the arms
- Designed to reduce muscle fatigue and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
- Highly durable denier fabric gives support to hamstrings, quads, and calves
- Antibacterial fabric resists odor buildup
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How is the sizing for the womens 2XU elite compression baselayer tight? Is the small a 4-6? MEDIUM 6-8. I normally wear a size 6 in pants, so what would you suggest for these?"
1 Answers |
Question by Christina on 1/22/2014 - 3:21 pm
"A womens small is for a waist measurement of 27-28.5" and the medium is for a waist measurement of 29-30.5"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/22/2014 - 3:51 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.