2XU Compresssion Baselayer Top (Men's)
If you're planning on skiing a lot this winter, or you have a trip scheduled and you want to be in top form, check out the 2XU Compression Baselayer Top. This thermal top does more than just keep you warm, it supports your muscles as well. The compression fit encourages better blood flow to speed recovery time and reduce soreness. 2XU Thermals are anti-microbial to reduce odor buildup, so you'll be as fresh as your muscles.
- PWX FLEX synthetic fabric
- Brushed interior for extra warm feel
- Lightweight fabric for warmth in varying temps
- Graduated compression encourages maximum blood flow through the arms
- Designed to reduce muscle fatigue and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
- Highly durable denier fabric gives support to triceps, biceps, forearms, and pectorals
- Antibacterial fabric resists odor buildup
- UPF 50+ sun protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there mesh in the armpits or the same fabric as the rest of the shirt?"
1 Answers |
Question by terry on 11/22/2013 - 2:03 pm
"There is no mesh in this compression top. It is the same material throughout the rest of the top."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2013 - 4:23 pm
"are these available at your Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm shops & are they priced the same in the store??"
1 Answers |
Question by spooty on 12/27/2013 - 2:20 pm
"Yes, this top is available at our Ft. Lauderdale, Delray, West Palm & Miami stores. If you need a specific size I would call ahead and have them set it aside for you."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/27/2013 - 3:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.