Ft. Lauderdale Ski & Snowboard Show 2014 Exhibitors
October 10 - 12, 2014
Broward County Convention Center
Friday: 1pm - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 6pm
ADMISSION IS FREE
Fun for the whole Family!
BIGGEST SHOW EVER
HUGE SAVINGS ON OUTDOOR GEAR
Become a Show Exhibitor
Showcase your company at the largest consumer ski & snowboard event in the Southeast, providing attendees an opportunity to learn about and book trips with ski destinations, meet with local ski clubs, and shop a huge inventory of 2013/14 product at unbelievable prices!
This years' show will once again partner with the NBC6 and T51 Family Health & Fitness Expo, a family-friendly destination with a Kids' Fun Zone, entertainment stages, free health tests, local and national NBC on-air personality appearances, and more.
Partnering with the NBC6 and T51 Family Health & Fitness Expo greatly increases the attendance and exposure of the Ft. Lauderdale Ski & Snowboard Show. These additional attendees' demographics match those of our attendees who have the income levels needed to plan destination vacations.
Don't miss this opportunity to reach potential customers before travel plans are made!
Reach thousands of skiers & snowboarders before decisions are made for the season.
For more information, contact:
Dave Mahoney at (954) 368-6146 or
Great Exposure for Your Destination
The show offers fantastic sales opportunities for travel agencies & ski/snowboard resorts from the U.S., Canada & around the world. Expose your brand to high-end consumers who travel.About Consumers Who Attend the Show
- 38% have an income over $110k, 57% over $90k, 77% over $60k
- 78% are 25-54 years old, 57% are 35-54
- 57% are 35-54 years old
- 49% have children
- 24% have children & an income over $110k
- 82% own their own home
- 57% are married
Florida Skiers & Snowboarders
Growing larger and more popular each year, the Ft. Lauderdale Ski & Snowboard Show delivers a spectacular showcase of exciting travel destinations, and an incredible assortment of ski, snowboard, adventure travel, and running merchandise for southern winter sports enthusiasts.
100% are destination travelers & on average:
- Buy package trips
- Book 7 day vacations
- Fly to their chosen destination
- Need ground transportation
- Spend more at resorts
- Pay a higher than average lift ticket price
Added Bonus for Exhibitors
Pay & Register by Thursday, July 31st for extra year round advertising opportunities that reach high-end & well-traveled Peter Glenn customers.
- Banner inclusion in one email from October to January, choose week upon registration & payment ($3,000 value)
- Brochure placement in all stores - only those who attend will have brochures in stores ($1,500 value)
- 1,000 buckslips with your message will be distributed in customer bags & internet orders during the month of October ($1,000 value)
- Enhanced listing with link to your website on Ski Show section of PeterGlenn.com ($1,000 value)
- Reduced rates on other co-op marketing opportunities with Peter Glenn Ski & Sports
- 10' x 10' Exhibitor booth: $1200
- Register and pay from June 28th-July 31st to save 5%
For more information, contact:
Dave Mahoney at (954) 368-6146